} Using your notes from the film, please write a response to the film.
Use these questions or your own ideas to get started:
◦ What are the most important themes in the film?
◦ Where is the evidence most convincing?
◦ What questions or doubts do you have?
◦ How can we apply these ideas to our lives or culture?
◦ Requirements: Make use of your notes. Use one good direct quote from the film. Do not use any quote that has already been used by another student. Read each other’s comments and respond accordingly. Leave your response in the Comments section here, as that way all the responses will be in one place and we can easily read them.