Sunday, February 24, 2013

Secondary Research Ahmed

I am writing my paper about true love  and how what was accomplished when O'Brien brought Linda up. The secondary research that I chose was about a persons perspective and experience of love and war. This research helped me with my paper because its similar to O'Briens story with his love Linda but in a different perspective.This site gets its credibility because its based off a book that's called No Ordinary Joes that was written by the author Larry Colton. It also provides a works cited. This book was written in 2010. I think it is current enough because it was written around the same time The Things They Carried was written. The author talks about the love of his life while he was at war.


Colton, Larry. "'No Ordinary Joes' Tells Stories Of Love And War." NPR. NPR, 05 Oct. 2010. Web. 25 Feb. 2013.


http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130351636

No comments:

Post a Comment