Sunday, February 24, 2013

Secondary Research Morgan Birchfield

My paper is about finding beauty in war. The secondary research I chose was about the different opinions of war. This gave me a better understanding that not all people think the same of war. I can now write a more rounded paper because I know both sides of the argument. This site gets it's credibility because it contains a work cited. The author uses these cites to conduct his own opinion so he is knowledgable on the subject. This passage was written in August of 2007. These site is from first person point of view from people who had experienced the war first hand. I was searching for public opinions so it's hard to find an unbiased work. The author talks about the different problems and accomplishments of the war.

Sauerwein, Daniel. "Military History." Military History. N.p., 12 Aug. 2007. Web. 25 Feb. 2013

http://militaryhistoryblog.wordpress.com/2007/08/12/the-vietnam-war-from-all-sides-americans-and-vietnamese-reflect-on-their-mistakes-and-on-each-other/

No comments:

Post a Comment