Monday, January 21, 2013

I thought this was a good movie and describes in good detail how the student movement was in the civil rights era. I have no heard of this before although, when I watched this movie it made me realize how brave these students were. The thing that stood out to me in the film was how the black college students refused to leave the lunch area without getting served. I think what they did there is that they showed leadership and they were not causing any harm. I think that we can learn from this by standing up to our rights with out any violence being caused.

3 comments:

  1. ur right, it was amazin how these students refuse to leave the the lunch area without getting served... they could of done something worse and cost a lot of troble to themselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i think there is a good example to be taking from this. You can't attain what you want/need with violence.

    ReplyDelete